Quote needed for paid job

A place to make for-pay "CMS made simple" job offerings
newagekat
Forum Members
Forum Members

Quote needed for paid job

Post by newagekat »

I’m seeking a quote for a custom job.  Must have solid CMSMS experience.

Brief description:

my client needs to be able to:
  • Login on the front end
  • Create an account for the client using email address as the userID and random generated password
  • Enter client name, property address, date inspection was performed, and upload a PDF report
  • Send a template email, upon creating this account, providing the client with a link to the login page, the username/password for his account, and identifying the property address.  This should be available in both HTML and text format.
  • Somehow, we need to track if the email was delivered and opened (sometimes email addresses are incorrectly written by the client or illegible).  For the purpose of timely service, any undeliverable emails must be identified so we can contact the client.
  • Reset a password and email the new password
His client should be able to:
  • Login to their account
  • Be presented with a list of property addresses linked to their respective reports
  • A blurb about post inspection services
  • A checkbox to allow them to opt into our newsletter.  If checked, their email should be added to our mailing list.
  • Password recovery or reset.
  • Logout
I'm quite proficient using most of the modules and modify what to what I need.  I just can't code from scratch nor have time to learn smarty.  If this can be created as a module I can re-use that would be great.

I have never used the PHPList module or Newsletter Made Simple module.  Assistance on how to combine everything would be helpful, unless it just a matter installing and setting some parameters.  This needs to work with the checkbox above.

Be sure to provide a time estimate as well as a cost estimate and your preferred method of payment.

Thank you.

Return to “Help Wanted (commercial)”