New business Idea needs to find partners or royalty based developers. Franchise

A place to make for-pay "CMS made simple" job offerings
ozzie
Forum Members
Forum Members

New business Idea needs to find partners or royalty based developers. Franchise

Post by ozzie »

Hi Guys and gals,
I have browsed through the forum and have come to appreciate the skills demonstrated by the posters.
I have a proposition that may be tempting to a skilled professional whether individual or organisation.

I have developed a marketing concept using the internet as a medium that involves mutiple franchises/license holders through out Australia and possibly global in future. [ the system is legal in USA and most countries in Europe]

Currently a prototype web and business has been established in suburban Melbourne Australia, and is showing exciting results and enthuisiasm from the local business community.

Functionality sort:
mulit levels of user
multiple data bases
Multiple user sub control panel managers
HQ control panel.
Subscription based business
Sponsor management
maling and profile sections
Classifieds
Multi user e-commerce
Video conferencing and business network online ordering
and more...
The business is primarilly a franchise system of physical on the ground "work form home/small office" businesses that uses a local version template web site as a market access medium. [ similar to community neighbourhood style web sites but different in many ways]

The deal:

The website prototype needs a backend and so far, CMS has proved exciting in how it may be applied.
Idealy if I can find someone or some organistaion that is able to facilitate adaptation and modifications of the CMS software and also import other software as necessary I would be prepared to extend a partenership or royalty deal based on the turnover of the company. Currently the licenses sell for $850 aud and in Australia alone an estimated 8000 licenses could be sold in the first year.
The system is receiveing interest in the USA and some from Europe.

An Idea is worthless if it sits around doing nothing so this is really an entry level offer that could provide extraordinary financial benfits to who ever joins at this stage or phase.
The business also spins of a large amount of design and web building work and would also provde benefit as work is shared across the partnership and on to subcontractual arrangements for over flow.
Currently I am playing around with CMS to see how I can utilise it for this custom project and have seen great potential.

However time and skill limitations make the adaptions amatuerish and delay the launching of the next stage of business development.

So to form a partership with appropriately skilled people would be extremely beneficial to me thus the offer will reflect that benefit.

If any one is seriously interested in the idea of formally helping this project let me know.

Details will be provided after confidence has been achieved.

Scott
ironblaze94

Re: New business Idea needs to find partners or royalty based developers. Franch

Post by ironblaze94 »

Are you wanting someone to build a CMSMS site using an existing web template, or does that someone have to design a template as well ?
ozzie
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: New business Idea needs to find partners or royalty based developers. Franch

Post by ozzie »

ironblaze94 wrote: Are you wanting someone to build a CMSMS site using an existing web template, or does that someone have to design a template as well ?
this woudl be subject to negotiation I guess.
The existing site is mainly static content and layout. It has some data base elements but as to which way would be best to suit the longer term I would think this could be worked out rather quickly once the idea is fully appreciated.

Initially I have been thinking simply to add CMSMS elements to the existing site template [ if one could call it a template even though it was designed for multiple roll outs with database elements.]
However it may be more practical to generate the entire site in PHP....

static template with cmsms elements...

as you can see I am no expert and am struggling with the terminology...

just re-reading your question the answer would be initially that the template is already designed waiting for cms capabilities
Last edited by ozzie on Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ozzie
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: New business Idea needs to find partners or royalty based developers. Franchise

Post by ozzie »

An important point to consider is that given the sheer size of the project it is not expected that a final and packed product would be deliverered as such. It is an ongoing thing with immediate, medium term and long term requirements. A partner would be involved actively for the duration of the business which could be pseudo-perpetual.
I would anticipate that the team would look at the long term and develop for today always keeping in mind the long term.

To avoid repeating work and gradually bring the web project up to greater functionality over time.

For example the first priority would be to integrate a comprehensive yet simlt category driven business directory system. ie. modify or fully utilise the existsing CMSMS Company directory module...etc [ I would imagine that someone competant with CMSMS systems would find this not much of a problem. ] [generate a result page and Iframe it into the site]

Develop a data base regeim capable of large volumes of data records an appropriate interface editing systems etc...

Eventually Set up a multi level or class subscription based accounting, invoicing and billing system and so on....

Return to “Help Wanted (commercial)”