Developer needed for 3 CMSMS Projects

A place to make for-pay "CMS made simple" job offerings
cisco
Forum Members
Forum Members

Developer needed for 3 CMSMS Projects

Post by cisco »

Greetings,

help needed for completing 3 projects based on CMSMS. We already have the design.
Here is a roughy explaination of the functionality:

Project 1
  • We need News module so that client can login and publish new press releases (news). If possible, we would like for each news to have a thumnail picture on listing.
  • We need a registration module so that users can register to recieve press releases (news)
  • We would like each press release (news) when posted to be automaticaly mailed to registrated frontend users, or, if automatic mailing not possible, at least a way for press release to be manualy sent to all registrated users
Project 2
Site should have list of categories... when someone clicks on category gets a list of individual vendors... when you click on vendor you go to vendor detail page... with picture, description text, and contact info. And of course we need a way for client to administrate this vendors... add new ones, add categories, etc.
Could shopping cart module be modified for this purpose ?

Project 3
This project should be simple, it only needs a registration / login module for frontend users. I am not sure which permisions does logged in user get, as I dont have project description with me as I am typing this, so more details for this project will be provided additionaly.

I am sorry that I'm unable to post project or our company name here, due to search engines and client privacy issues, but details will be provided privately by mail or messenger chat to developers intereseted in these projects.

We urge experienced CMSMS developers to apply, as we will have work,
and after these projects, we are able to provide constant flow of CMSMS implementation projects.

For more information feel free to contact me by mail or MSN: 
nenadcve@hotmail.com

Looking forward to your reply

Return to “Help Wanted (commercial)”