[Solved] Looking for someone to convert a css/html website to CMS

A place to make for-pay "CMS made simple" job offerings
paull

[Solved] Looking for someone to convert a css/html website to CMS

Post by paull »

Hi,

I have developed a site with css/html and I would like to convert this design to a template so that I could get it to work with cmsmadesimple. The site is http://www.tietheknot.ie

I tried to convert this to a template myself but without success. The areas that I difficulty with were;
the header image with the roses. It flows over the page and is wider than the main page. I could not figure out how to do this with cms
The other piece that I found difficult to understand, is the menu. I would like this to be a two tier menu system, so that I can have sub categories under the packages menu.

I know how to install cmsmadesimple and understand how the stylesheets and templates work and how to add modules, but that is where my knowledge ends.

I am new to cmsmadesimple so I do not know how much you would charge to convert this website to a template, or how long this would usually take, so if you could email me with the cost of converting this website and any other comments you would have

Thanks

Paul
lennon.paul@gmail.com
Last edited by paull on Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pgingao
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: Looking for someone to convert a css/html website to CMS

Post by pgingao »

I have made some cmsmadesimple costumizations. Please check:

www.powermodel.pt
www.lojavivaonline.com
www.tendinha.com
www.ana-reis.net

Do you want a quote for your web site?

Cheers

Paulo
paull wrote: Hi,

I have developed a site with css/html and I would like to convert this design to a template so that I could get it to work with cmsmadesimple. The site is http://www.tietheknot.ie

I tried to convert this to a template myself but without success. The areas that I difficulty with were;
the header image with the roses. It flows over the page and is wider than the main page. I could not figure out how to do this with cms
The other piece that I found difficult to understand, is the menu. I would like this to be a two tier menu system, so that I can have sub categories under the packages menu.

I know how to install cmsmadesimple and understand how the stylesheets and templates work and how to add modules, but that is where my knowledge ends.

I am new to cmsmadesimple so I do not know how much you would charge to convert this website to a template, or how long this would usually take, so if you could email me with the cost of converting this website and any other comments you would have

Thanks

Paul
lennon.paul@gmail.com

Return to “Help Wanted (commercial)”