Need Template Created

A place to make for-pay "CMS made simple" job offerings
bmarlin

Need Template Created

Post by bmarlin »

I need to have a template(s) created for a website I will be redesigning. The client currently has a site and is undergoing some new branding and would like their site to reflect the new look and have CMS. I need help with creating a new design and template for their site. The branding effort wont be done for about 3 weeks then the site needs to be designed. If anyone is interested in this work please email me back ASAP with your rates and a link to some of your work. This could lead into other contract work.

Thanks

Brad - brad@webanize.com
pgingao
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: Need Template Created

Post by pgingao »

I have made some cmsmadesimple costumizations. Please check:

www.powermodel.pt
www.lojavivaonline.com
www.tendinha.com
www.ana-reis.net

Do you want a quote for your web site?

Cheers

Paulo
bmarlin wrote: I need to have a template(s) created for a website I will be redesigning. The client currently has a site and is undergoing some new branding and would like their site to reflect the new look and have CMS. I need help with creating a new design and template for their site. The branding effort wont be done for about 3 weeks then the site needs to be designed. If anyone is interested in this work please email me back ASAP with your rates and a link to some of your work. This could lead into other contract work.

Thanks

Brad - brad@webanize.com
bmarlin

Post by bmarlin »

Send me an email with your contact info.
climberusa
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by climberusa »

I sent you an email earlier. Let me know.

Return to “Help Wanted (commercial)”