[Solved] STILL need 2nd album comment

A place to make for-pay "CMS made simple" job offerings
terimurphy
Forum Members
Forum Members

[Solved] STILL need 2nd album comment

Post by terimurphy »

I notice that everyone viewed my similar post at the point when it appeared solved. But because I explained poorly, it's not solved and I still need help. Please forgive me  if this second topic is a tacky way to call attention to that before I wander off to Rent-a-coder.

Here is the corrected request:

I have album nicely set up to display houses for sale in the Bahamas. I use the album name for the name of the house and the album comment for a short description of the house which appears with its thumbnail. But I need someone to create me a second album comment for the long property description. (When I started, I thought I could just call the comment from the primary thumbnail, but I never found a way to do that.)

See the picture list here:
http://myharbourisland.com/property/index.php?mact=Album,m3,default,1&m3albumid=3&m3returnid=54&page=54
And click the link for "main properties" to see the album list.

I am using CMSMS 1.1, and I'll be happy to pay for help.

Teri
Last edited by terimurphy on Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SimonSchaufi

Re: STILL need 2nd album comment

Post by SimonSchaufi »

which Album version do you have? in the version 0.8.2 you have 3 comment fields available
Last edited by SimonSchaufi on Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr.CSS

Re: STILL need 2nd album comment

Post by Dr.CSS »

Those 3 comment fields are only for the thumbs, she needs another comment field for the album itself...
terimurphy
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: [Solved] STILL need 2nd album comment

Post by terimurphy »

Oh for Pete's sake. It looks like this was easy all along. I was using the greybox template, which had only one album comment. But the default template in my version has input areas for TWO album comments. There is no call for the second comment in the template, so I just tried adding

{$album->comment2}

And voila! I'm assuming I can now reconfigure the default template to act like the greybox one I like. I can't believe the time and money I spent on this, but I am happy now.

Teri
groinko

Re: [Solved] STILL need 2nd album comment

Post by groinko »

You want a catalog isn'it it ?
Why don't you use Cataloger module ?

Return to “Help Wanted (commercial)”