Web site needs completion for launching

A place to make for-pay "CMS made simple" job offerings
Muller

Web site needs completion for launching

Post by Muller »

We have a new web site designed in CMS Made Simple that is about 90% completed and have just lost our designer.  If any of you out there would like to pick this project up and help us get the site launched and train us remotely in how to maintain it, I would be eager to hear from you.  We are a national not for profit organization in the healthcare field and publish educational material for people who have bladder and bowel control problems.  You can check out the incomplete site at www.nafc2.com.  We have virtually all of the content copied over from our current, live site but still have some visibility issues to resolve, a few color changes to make and links to add to the home page, and a section to add on job searching for professionals.  We need to move on this quickly and have the site launched for beta testing in the next few weeks.  Our Board of Directors meets in November and expects to see a finished product.  If you are available to take this on, please email me at memberservices@nafc.org and I'll give you the details of what we are looking to finish.  When you email, give us several links to sites you've designed yourself to give us an idea of your work and talent.  Thanks so much!  NAFC Executive Director
Dr.CSS

Re: Web site needs completion for launching

Post by Dr.CSS »

Yea you need some help...

Page isn't wide enough to handle the amount of menu items and the center content is too jambed up, the news needs to be under the left menu and the professional search should be under the login or above it then you have some space for content...

I have some time atm...

Return to “Help Wanted (commercial)”