CSS / Blank Page Fix

Help with getting the CMS CORE package up and running. This does not include 3rd party modules, PHP scripts, anything downloaded via module manager or from any external source.
drcms

CSS / Blank Page Fix

Post by drcms »

Hi, I just downloaded CMSMS and loved the simple install. I had an issue with the CSS not being shown and I fixed it by editing the stylesheets.php file this way.

Went to http://www.yoursite.com/stylesheet.php?templateid=20

found the following error: Wrong parameter count for mysql_escape_string() on line 65

For some reason mysql wasn't up to par in my universities servers.  Since I don't have access to php.ini, or install of mysql, I changed the two instances of this function from:

"mysql_real_escape_string"

to

"mysql_escape_string"

but still had an error...then googling I found out that this only takes one var as input, so I deleted the $db var from inside the parenthesis leaving only mysql_escape_string($name) in the first instance and mysql_escape_string($mediatype) in the second.

this may not help everyone here with this issue, but if you can only see text and checked you permissions already to no avail, go to the ./stylesheet.php?templateid=20 page, see if you have an error.  As always, backup the original file before modifying... hope it helps someone out.

FF.

Return to “[locked] Installation, Setup and Upgrade”