New 2.1.5 installed perfectly. But can't access Catchable

Help with getting the CMS CORE package up and running. This does not include 3rd party modules, PHP scripts, anything downloaded via module manager or from any external source.
elkman
Power Poster
Power Poster

New 2.1.5 installed perfectly. But can't access Catchable

Post by elkman »

Completely new install of CMSMS 2.1.5. Used the installer. Can't view new site or access Admin. Getting this error:

Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to CMSMS\internal\global_cachable::__construct() must be an instance of CMSMS\internal\callable, instance of Closure given, called in /home4/leighb/public_html/cms215test/lib/include.php on line 109 and defined in /home4/leighb/public_html/cms215test/lib/classes/internal/class.global_cachable.php on line 10

I don't know what I should be looking for in the lib/include.php file. Anyone have an idea what the problem may be?

PHP 5.6
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

Re: New 2.1.5 installed perfectly. But can't access Catchabl

Post by calguy1000 »

Please triple check with an actual call to phpinfo() in a test file. as this error should not happen with php 5.4+ as callable is a language construct, not a class.

Here's a hint that it may be a php version issue:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2973 ... d-callable
Follow me on twitter
Please post system information from "Extensions >> System Information" (there is a bbcode option) on all posts asking for assistance.
--------------------
If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.
elkman
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: New 2.1.5 installed perfectly. But can't access Catchabl

Post by elkman »

Thanks for the tip Calguy.

I simply reset the PHP version again, resaved, and now everything works. This occurred even though a suitable version of PHP had been chosen before installation and appeared good during installation.

Elkman

Return to “[locked] Installation, Setup and Upgrade”