Upgrading 1.12.1 to 2.1.5

Help with getting the CMS CORE package up and running. This does not include 3rd party modules, PHP scripts, anything downloaded via module manager or from any external source.
bramanis

Upgrading 1.12.1 to 2.1.5

Post by bramanis »

So I almost successfully upgraded the 1.12.1 version to the current latest, 2.1.5 version. Atleast the upgrade process went smooth. Now I can't open my page, although I followed the documentation.

I get the following error running the page via command line:

# php index.php
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/www/apache/domains/www.domain.tld/htdocs/lib/classes/class ... iables.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php56/share/pear') in /www/apache/domains/www.domain.tld/htdocs/lib/classes/class.CmsObject.php on line 38

After commenting out the line 38, I get this:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class CmsContentTypePlaceholder in /www/apache/domains/www.domain.tld/htdocs/lib/classes/class.CmsObject.php on line 466

In the webserver error logs there's this:
[Tue Oct 04 15:07:39.242497 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 39612] [client 194.204.13.125:55673] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class CmsContentTypePlaceholder in /www/apache/domains/www.domain.tld/htdocs/lib/classes/class.CmsObject.php on line 465

I googled for these and didn't end up with something relevant. Could someone please assist me?
Rolf
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: Upgrading 1.12.1 to 2.1.5

Post by Rolf »

it is probably caused by a third party module, plugin or UDT...
Check these one by one by exclusion.

Posting System Information will also help us, help you.
- + - + - + - + - + - + -
LATEST TUTORIAL AT CMS CAN BE SIMPLE:
Migrating Company Directory module to LISE
- + - + - + - + - + - + -
bramanis

Post by bramanis »

Rolf wrote:it is probably caused by a third party module, plugin or UDT...
Check these one by one by exclusion.

Posting System Information will also help us, help you.
Is the exclusion done by editing a configuration file? I can not access either the admin neither the public site.

I'm unable to find anything about it in the documentation.
velden
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Post by velden »

Disabling modules can be done by renaming their folder in the /modules folder (e.g. by using your hosting filemanager of ftp/ssh client).

BTW: Extensions -> Modules has an 'Active' column too which you can use to disable a module. BUT I'm not sure if that has the same effect to be honest.

Please post System Information too. Good change someone sees a suspicious module.

Site Admin > System information > 'View Text Report (suitable for copying into forum posts)'
bramanis

Post by bramanis »

velden wrote:Disabling modules can be done by renaming their folder in the /modules folder (e.g. by using your hosting filemanager of ftp/ssh client).

BTW: Extensions -> Modules has an 'Active' column too which you can use to disable a module. BUT I'm not sure if that has the same effect to be honest.

Please post System Information too. Good change someone sees a suspicious module.

Site Admin > System information > 'View Text Report (suitable for copying into forum posts)'
I'll repeat - I can not access the site admin. Throws the same error. I'll try renaming the module folders.
bramanis

Post by bramanis »

bramanis wrote:
velden wrote:Disabling modules can be done by renaming their folder in the /modules folder (e.g. by using your hosting filemanager of ftp/ssh client).

I'll repeat - I can not access the site admin. Throws the same error. I'll try renaming the module folders.
That helped - the CMSDumper module caused problems. Cheers

Return to “[locked] Installation, Setup and Upgrade”