Clear Cache not working on 2.1.4

Help with getting the CMS CORE package up and running. This does not include 3rd party modules, PHP scripts, anything downloaded via module manager or from any external source.
Freud
Forum Members
Forum Members

Clear Cache not working on 2.1.4

Post by Freud »

In cmsms 2.1.4 Clear Cache does not delete any file from the folders tmp/cache and tmp/templates_c.
It does work normaly in cmsms 2.1.3, but not in a fresh install of 2.1.4 or in an upgrade from 2.1.3 to 2.1.4.
I cannot figger out what's going wrong, not even with debug=true in the config-file.
Strange enough I accedentally discovered that Clear Cache works normaly when saving the User Preferences first.
Of course all this can be tackled by deleting all the files from the folders manually, but it should be working in the backend.
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: Clear Cache not working on 2.1.4

Post by DIGI3 »

This is a known bug and will be fixed in the next release.
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options
jon123

Post by jon123 »

Freud wrote:In cmsms 2.1.4 Clear Cache does not delete any file from the folders tmp/cache and tmp/templates_c.
It does work normaly in cmsms 2.1.3, but not in a fresh install of 2.1.4 or in an upgrade from 2.1.3 to 2.1.4.
I cannot figger out what's going wrong, not even with debug=true in the config-file.
Strange enough I accedentally discovered that Clear Cache works normaly when saving the User Preferences first.
Of course all this can be tackled by deleting all the files from the folders manually, but it should be working in the backend.
I am getting same issue with no fix at all.
Freud
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by Freud »

Updating cmsms to 2.1.5 fixed it for me

Return to “[locked] Installation, Setup and Upgrade”