The whole content is gone

The place to talk about things that are related to CMS Made simple, but don't fit anywhere else.
Atael

The whole content is gone

Post by Atael »

Hi. I have a problem with whole control panel. The problem is that the content of the page has completely disappeared. I have absolutely no access to it. The last thing I can do is to type my login and password in the admin panel. Then the site turns white, browsers tab says „Account Active!” and that's it. What can I do with this?

The Chrome console says it can't display the site because the page is in an iframe. Firefox shows nothing, and Opera says it can not handle the request ...
Jo Morg
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: The whole content is gone

Post by Jo Morg »

Atael wrote:Then the site turns white, browsers tab says „Account Active!” and that's it. What can I do with this?
White pages usually means server error and frequently PHP errors. Look at the server PHP server logs (make sure that they are properly configured otherwise you might come up empty). There most likely is a clue to the error.
Atael wrote:The Chrome console says it can't display the site because the page is in an iframe. Firefox shows nothing, and Opera says it can not handle the request
One possible motive for it would be that the site may have been compromised somehow, unless the site was meant to be behind an iframe which I doubt... for us to be able to help at all we need far more info that what you have provided: CMSMS version, modules installed, the errors on the PHP error log etc... as much info as possible.
"There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary... and those who don't."
* by the way: English is NOT my native language (sorry for any mistakes...).
Code of Condut | CMSMS Docs | Help Support CMSMS
My developer Page on the Forge
GeekMoot 2015 in Ghent, Belgium: I was there!
GeekMoot 2016 in Leicester, UK: I was there!
DevMoot 2023 in Cynwyd, Wales: I was there!

Return to “The Lounge”