CGSmartImage and -- Missing Languagestring

The place to talk about things that are related to CMS Made simple, but don't fit anywhere else.
smithdesign77
Forum Members
Forum Members

CGSmartImage and -- Missing Languagestring

Post by smithdesign77 »

Hello all,

I just stumbled upon something funny and right now can't figure what else it may be then a bug ... but before flagging it as one, I'd like to hear your opinion:

My config (just stripped irrelevant stuff like admin search, etc.):
Cms Version: 2.2.2

Installed Modules:
CGExtensions: 1.56.2
CGSimpleSmarty: 2.1.6
CGSmartImage: 1.21.12
Cataloger: 1.0.2
JQueryTools: 1.4.0.3
Products: 2.27.5

Php Information:
phpversion: 5.6.28
test_file_timedifference: No time difference found
test_db_timedifference: No time difference found
create_dir_and_file: 1
memory_limit: 128M
max_execution_time: 120
So I am in the product detail template, setting up the detail view of the Products module. Everything works out greatly - I figure I could use the "CGSmartImage" in order to reduce traffic and make a lightbox of the big image instead.

So I add following line into the template:

Code: Select all

{CGSmartImage src="{$entry->file_location}/{$entry->fields.Foto->value}" filter_resize='w,360'}
and save.
Now the image is perfectly fine: its embedded, has the right size ... everything is cool — however, at another place on the page (where the words for 'price' and 'weight' of the Products module had been displayed) I get
-- Missing Languagestring: price --:
instead of "Preis" as before. The same applies to the weight information. The data is there, only that translated word is missing. As soon I remove the CGSmartImage tag (or comment it out) everything is fine again (well, the image is big again too... :-( ).

So, I feel that by using the module in the template my language is being changed somehow (or something else), but am really uncertain. I suppose I used the tag wrong, but basically just copied it from its help page and only adjusted the "350" to "360".

Now, I can actually live with that; I'd just change that tag of the "Products" module from {$mod->Lang('price')} to Preis and am good to go. Neither that is a multi-lang page nor do I plan to change the language - so I won't need that language-string here anyway...
I just thought, by a chance, this could be interesting while the effect is so visible.

Return to “The Lounge”