Navigator issue

The place to talk about things that are related to CMS Made simple, but don't fit anywhere else.
Mitch923

Navigator issue

Post by Mitch923 »

After converting a horizontal menu with dropdowns from Menu Manager to Navigator, the drop down blocks are not aligned with the horizontal menu buttons. I've looked into all related stylesheets but haven't been able to find a way to fix this. Am I missing something or is this something that can be fixed in the template?
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: Navigator issue

Post by DIGI3 »

Styling wouldn't be anything to do with the templates, but you'll need to compare the output side by side to see what has changed.

I recently had one where it was as simple as there being {strip} in the Navigator templates, so a space between menu items was removed. That just required a slight pixel change in the css to compensate for it.

Not saying that's your issue, but you find those sorts of things by comparing the output side by side (view source of the live page, one with MM and one with Navigator)
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options
Mitch923

Re: Navigator issue

Post by Mitch923 »

Thanks for the help, that did the trick. Turns out all I had to do was add left: inherit to the #primary-nav ul section.

Return to “The Lounge”