Going back to page after login

The place to talk about things that are related to CMS Made simple, but don't fit anywhere else.
jakovbak
Forum Members
Forum Members

Going back to page after login

Post by jakovbak »

Hello everyone!
I'm trying to solve this but whatever I do I can't make it right. Obviously, I'm doing something wrong so let's start from the scratch with your help and suggestions.

- I have many FEUprotected Form Builder forms. To access any of them FEU user must login first.
- Login link is pointed to 'Login page'.
- After entering username and password, login button takes user to 'Account settings/Sign out' page.

And that's where the tricky part is. I would like to have a button link named 'Back to form'. It should take user back to the page where he/she started logging in. Basically, it's two steps back and it could be achieved with simple JS but it's just like hitting browser's 'Back' button twice and I just can't make the starting page to refresh so the FEU protected form appears automatically.

I have tried to follow instructions on module's Help section but ended up nowhere. Either I misunderstood something or that part of Help was written a bit confusing.
That's it. If you have any suggestions or articles to point me to I would appreciate it so much!
Thank you in advance and best regards,
Jakovbak
jakovbak
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: Going back to page after login

Post by jakovbak »

This topic was SOLVED and detailed solution can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76743

Best regards!
Jakovbak

Return to “The Lounge”