Feature wishes for CMS Made Simple

Talk about new features for CMSMS and modules.
Jos
Support Guru
Support Guru

Re: Feature wishes for CMS Made Simple

Post by Jos »

So you are implying that developers should do that too? :-*
chandra

Post by chandra »

No of course not.

I meant that's a job for the "happy" community ;) which can't code modules or create own templates to give something back. .
DragonWebEU
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by DragonWebEU »

Rolf wrote:
DragonWebEU wrote:No one wants create great looking template for free! Developer/Designers want get paid to...
Why not?? The dev-team and the module developers do it for free all the time!!
You don't get what I mean.
We have different understanding of create looking template or how it's done... :D

Right now looking theme section you can tell cmsms need more than one create looking responsive template...
Jos wrote:
Rolf wrote:Why not?? The dev-team and the module developers do it for free all the time!!
I have mentioned this often before... that is the difference between developers and designers, Rolf :(
I thinks that because usually this Designer are "kids"(/young adults? näh...) in the early twenties trying to build they portfolio and same time earn little bit cash/get job. Some of this "kids" even need pay they own rent, (buy) food etc...
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

Post by calguy1000 »

- CMSMS should have at least a few professional customizable templates to use (and buy). It’s the look that sells.
Woot. We just found another volunteer!
Follow me on twitter
Please post system information from "Extensions >> System Information" (there is a bbcode option) on all posts asking for assistance.
--------------------
If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.
caciavar
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by caciavar »

I'm curious to know how much interest/need there is out there for front-end templates. I have a few designs that I've converted from various themes on sites like themeforest.net, and have perfected the art of converting a Wordpress theme into a CMSMS theme. I can take requests as well, if someone were to send a link to a wordpress theme on a template site.
urheat
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by urheat »

After visiting CMSMS@Linkedin, I realised that there ARE some pro templates availabe for CMSMS. Great work!

http://www.cmstemplatebuddy.com/

Return to “Feature ideas”