Best way to make a responsive menu

For discussion and questions related to CMS Specific templates and stylesheets (CSS), and themes. or layout issues. This is not a place for generic "I don't know CSS issues"
sjoerdd87
Forum Members
Forum Members

Best way to make a responsive menu

Post by sjoerdd87 »

Hello All,

What is the best way to make a responsive (horizontal) menu in CMSMS version: 2.1.4?

I tried different things but nothing is working, can i just Google for a menu and copy paste the code?

I wanna use the {Navigator} tag in my site, when i do this i see the menu without any CSS, i couple the standard "Navigation CSSMenu - Horizontal" to my Design and the standard "minimal_menu" but nothing is changed.

Is there a module to build a menu?

Or can someone help me with any kind of code en where i need to add?

Thanks in advance.
velden
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: Best way to make a responsive menu

Post by velden »

The sample content that comes with the CMSMS installation has some menu templates you could look at an try to understand.

You cannot take a 'menu from Google' and just use it with Navigator. It needs some changes to work.

So have a look at the sample menus and/or search this forum for other examples (some Bootstrap examples have been posted previously).

Maybe this post (Dutch) is useful to you too: http://forum.cmsmadesimple.org/viewtopi ... 16#p328116

Return to “Layout and Design (CSS & HTML)”