Help needed

For discussion and questions related to CMS Specific templates and stylesheets (CSS), and themes. or layout issues. This is not a place for generic "I don't know CSS issues"
Liudikas

Help needed

Post by Liudikas »

Hello guys, I am green using CMS and now I have built form with formbuilder but I do not understand how to fix the look of it. Aren't there any ready css that would be able to upload and just to have simple form?
frankmanl
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: Help needed

Post by frankmanl »

When you install FormBuilder there will also be a stylesheet FormBuilder Default Style.
Just add this stylesheet to the list of stylesheets of your template and adjust it.
You may also copy FormBuilder Default Style, give it another name (MyFormStyles) and use that one. In that case you will always have the original stylsheet to fall back on.
Liudikas

Post by Liudikas »

But that is what I am asking if there are any styles that are little bit ready for using?
frankmanl
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by frankmanl »

You asked how to adjust the looks of the form and you asked if there is a ready made style for the form. The default style sheet is what you asked for and it is more than a little bit ready for use (see image: a neat and orderly form).
If you mean: are there other style sheets available? I would not know. But you may search the forums for that.

Frank
Attachments
form.jpg
Liudikas

Post by Liudikas »

frankmanl wrote:You asked how to adjust the looks of the form and you asked if there is a ready made style for the form. The default style sheet is what you asked for and it is more than a little bit ready for use (see image: a neat and orderly form).
If you mean: are there other style sheets available? I would not know. But you may search the forums for that.

Frank
Hi Frank, I have attached the stylesheet to page template, but it does not look like you added. What I could miss?
springall

Post by springall »

have you linked the stylesheet to the template AND inserted the {cms_stylesheet name="FormBuilder Default Style"} into the head of your website/template?
frankmanl
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by frankmanl »

Can you give us a URL? So we can see what the problem is.

Return to “Layout and Design (CSS & HTML)”