Ellnav horisontal submenu?

For discussion and questions related to CMS Specific templates and stylesheets (CSS), and themes. or layout issues. This is not a place for generic "I don't know CSS issues"
davidL

Ellnav horisontal submenu?

Post by davidL »

I am a complete rookie on CMS but am currently setting up a webpage with cmsms and it's both interesting and simple so far. However I'm having trouble to set up the menus as I wuld like. I would like to have a vertical menu on the left side and submenus that opens up horizontaly in the top of the contens box. Each submenue should then open up as a new horisontal line. Kind of like the opposite of how the splitted ellnav module example that was pre defined in the cmsms installation works. Is that possible to do with the EllNav module? My findings so far is that its not possible, but I may be wrong. Please help me with advice.

/David
davidL

Re: Ellnav horisontal submenu?

Post by davidL »

sweet  :D
I will wait for the 0.12 version then. I have a lot of other stuff to do on the site anyway so i will keep myself employed.

Thanks
/David
davidL

Re: Ellnav horisontal submenu?

Post by davidL »

on secont thought... maybe i could upgrade to the 0.12 beta version right away?? Since my webpage is not released meaybe it is not important if I use a "nonstabe" release. As long as there will be no problem to upgrade to the official release i guess it even may be smarter to do that.

/David

Return to “Layout and Design (CSS & HTML)”