looking for hired help for layout design

For discussion and questions related to CMS Specific templates and stylesheets (CSS), and themes. or layout issues. This is not a place for generic "I don't know CSS issues"
hallac

looking for hired help for layout design

Post by hallac »

I would like to use a CMS system for internal prototyping and user testing. I have searched around and found cms made simple as one of the easiest out there. My problem today is that we do not necessarily have the right skillset on my team and need to get this up and running quickly.

We have a design (available in photoshop and html/css...but not cross browser compatible) which we would like to create as a layout/design for cms.  Would anyone be willing to build us a layout/design?  We are willing to pay, but it has to be quick (a couple of days), cross browser compatible and exactly as we specify.

we currently installed cms made simple verson 11.2.
bclark

Re: looking for hired help for layout design

Post by bclark »

i can implement into CMS made simple for you, and i have a CSS guru available if required.  Not willing to quote you without knowing your requirements a little better however.  you can get me through the contact form on my website at www.phuba.com if you like.

Return to “Layout and Design (CSS & HTML)”