Template CSS Associations Listed Twice

For discussion and questions related to CMS Specific templates and stylesheets (CSS), and themes. or layout issues. This is not a place for generic "I don't know CSS issues"
KevinK

Template CSS Associations Listed Twice

Post by KevinK »

Okay, starting to get into the "guts" while I build my site. Have something I do not understand. When I look at a template and click the "CSS" graphic to see the CSS associated with that template, all of the CSS files are listed twice.

Does that mean I have to delete each one I do not want to use twice (and add new ones I do want to use twice)?

I am a little confused...

Kevin
KevinK

Re: Template CSS Associations Listed Twice

Post by KevinK »

Update:

When I delete one of the CSS files from the association, the other gets deleted also. It also appears that all of the CSS is being duplicated when the CSS file is built for each page. I made a new CSS file with everything listed once and the file was halved and the page still works.

So, I guess I will plod along and delete all of the duplications by hand, unless I hear of any better ideas on the forum.

Cheers!
Last edited by KevinK on Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: Template CSS Associations Listed Twice

Post by Ted »

I think that's your best bet.  It's a bug that I can't seem to reproduce with the current svn version.  Maybe it's been fixed...

Return to “Layout and Design (CSS & HTML)”