NEW SITE PLZ HELP

For discussion and questions related to CMS Specific templates and stylesheets (CSS), and themes. or layout issues. This is not a place for generic "I don't know CSS issues"
kevinsite2001

NEW SITE PLZ HELP

Post by kevinsite2001 »

hello cms-ms community!

i just recently downloaded cms ms. i have to basically design a site for home businesses.
it must have registration system, a method to post both if a person wants a job or if a person wants people for a job. all the postings must be arranged within some categories and recent posts should be displayed. also comments system and private messaging system would b very helpful.
I REQUEST anyone who can help me achieve the above using cms-ms, i would b extremely grateful !!
i need some links to the modules/tutorails/code tht i would need.
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

Re: NEW SITE PLZ HELP

Post by calguy1000 »

The registration system is there (FrontendUsers, and SelfRegistration), if you have problems, let me know.

But the others, well, forum integration isn't quite there yet so you may have difficulty there. but the rest depends on how you want your site to work, you may need some custom development.
Follow me on twitter
Please post system information from "Extensions >> System Information" (there is a bbcode option) on all posts asking for assistance.
--------------------
If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.

Return to “Layout and Design (CSS & HTML)”