Documentation has not been updated

General project discussion. NOT for help questions.
DarKMaSk

Documentation has not been updated

Post by DarKMaSk »

I didn't know where to post this topic, so I am posting it here. It seems the documentation for CMSMS is pretty old and most of the sections are marked as "This section has not yet been updated for version 2.0. We're working on it!" Version 2.2.10 has been released and still the documentation has not been updated?! Strange!! I wonder how much time it takes to update the very very essential documentation? Updating the whole documentation at a time, is very cumbersome. But if the content of a single heading at a time, then it will be more easy to update the whole documentation. I think the developers should think about this because this is really a very simple CMS with very little footprint but with a good efficiency. Thanks.
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: Documentation has not been updated

Post by DIGI3 »

The majority of the documentation is valid for 2.x, but we always welcome contributions from the community. If you have a specific section you feel needs some love, or we may have missed, give us as much detail as you can.

We're going to have to do a fair bit to update it for 2.3 when it comes out, as it has the most major changes since 2.0. Generally we try to make sure the inline documentation is updated on release, and then we update the docs site to match as we have time.
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options
Dr.CSS

Re: Documentation has not been updated

Post by Dr.CSS »

I just looked through a few pages on the doc site and didn't see that...

https://docs.cmsmadesimple.org/

Return to “General Discussion”