site disappeared, unable to get to admin panel

General project discussion. NOT for help questions.
mercier
Forum Members
Forum Members

site disappeared, unable to get to admin panel

Post by mercier »

i manage to log in through the back end and there i get the following line:

Fatal error: Call to a member function GetURL() on a non-object in /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/lib/classes/class.admintheme.inc.php on line 137

the site disappeared from front end as well.

cmsms version 1.9.1.

As copied from c-panel: Operating system Linux, MySQL version 4.1.22-standard, Apache version 2.0.63, PHP version 5.2.9

do you need any other info?
Sonya

Re: site disappeared, unable to get to admin panel

Post by Sonya »

What modules do you use? SiteMapMadeSimple?

You can try to upgrade to CMSMS 1.9.2 and then upgrading all modules (Extensions » Module Manager).
mercier
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by mercier »

thanks for your reply. i upgraded to 1.9.2 got all permissions ok, but after logging in i get the same error.

module i use, as copied from cpanel (cause i acn not get into backend):
cgextensions
cmsmailer
filemanager
guestbook
imagepicker
jquery
jquery tools
menumanager
modulemanager
news
nusoap
printing
search
showtime

before the glitch i noticed that a jquery stopped working on a page, and then i removed additional content module, after that it went bellyup...
Sonya

Post by Sonya »

mercier wrote:before the glitch i noticed that a jquery stopped working on a page, and then i removed additional content module, after that it went bellyup...
Hm... It seems that your default content id (the page set as default) to some reason is corrupted. If you have access to PHPMyAdmin, browse the table cms_content and change the column default_content from 1 to 0.
mercier
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by mercier »

thanks for your help. i did as you suggested, and no change. same error.

just to make sure - i have no cms_content table, but rather "someprefix"_content table...in my root folder.

can you think of anything else?
Sonya

Post by Sonya »

mercier wrote:thanks for your help. i did as you suggested, and no change. same error.

just to make sure - i have no cms_content table, but rather "someprefix"_content table...in my root folder.

can you think of anything else?
I have 2 further suggestions :)
1. Purge you /tmp/template_c folder
2. Rename the folder cgextensions to something else.

Do the last step with any 3rd party module till you can get into admin panel. Hope, it works.
mercier
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by mercier »

ok. i did all the above, through c-panel.

now i get this, after i log in to admin panel:

ERROR: The CGExtensions module could not be found.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at .../modules/JQueryTools/JQueryTools.module.php:43) in .../home/lib/page.functions.php on line 213

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at .../modules/JQueryTools/JQueryTools.module.php:43) in .../lib/page.functions.php on line 214

Fatal error: Call to a member function GetURL() on a non-object in .../lib/classes/class.admintheme.inc.php on line 137
Sonya

Post by Sonya »

Fatal error: Call to a member function GetURL() on a non-object in .../lib/classes/class.admintheme.inc.php on line 137
This is still the initial error. Sorry, but without insight in your server, I cannot provide any help :(

Return to “General Discussion”