1.4.1 | User Preferences | language

A place to discuss the testing process in beta cycles or against SVN for the CMS Made Simple CORE package.
Lionel

1.4.1 | User Preferences | language

Post by Lionel »

Hello,

There is a problem with the choice of the languages concerning the menu "User Preference".
If I selected the French language for example and that I change for "Users & Groups" or another, the language is again in English.
The selected language is active only in the menu "User Preference".
------

Bonjour,

J'ai constaté un problème lorsque que l'on choisit une langue dans le menu "Préférences de l'utilisateur". La langue n'est pas conservée lorsque que l'on change de menu mais perdure pour le menu "Préférences de l'utilisateur".

Thanks - Merci
Lio
Dr.CSS

Re: 1.4.1 | User Preferences | language

Post by Dr.CSS »

You want to change all users to another lang.?...

Site Admin > Global Settings near bottom, iirc, is lang. setting...

Course you have to have lang. file in place ;)...
Lionel

Re: 1.4.1 | User Preferences | language

Post by Lionel »

Hello

Ce n'est pas un problème de configuration. J'ai installé cmsms sur un nouvel hébergement mais aucun URL n'y est associé pour l'instant. il faut inscrire les noms DNS de l'hébergement dans le compte whois ou switch etc.

En attendant, je me retrouve avec un URL de type:

www.hosting.com/monUrlNonAssigné.com/ac ... .../blabla ...

Et je pense que c'est de là que vient le problème... Je vais attendre que mon client me donne les informations pour pointer l'URL vers l'hébergement.

J'ai installé cmsms en local et tout fonctionne correctement. Tandis qu'il y a plusieurs problèmes sur l'hébergeur.

------
I will test in English  :-[ :

I think that the problem comes because the URL was not associated with my new hosting

I have for the moment this URL exemple:

www.hosting.com/myUrlNoAssociated.com/access/proxy… /blabla…

And I think that the problem comes from there… I will wait until my customer gives me information to point the URL
towards hosting.

I installed cmsms locally and all functions correctly. While there are several problems on the hosting.

Thanks

Return to “[locked] Quality Assurance”