Statistics module causes odd behaviour in "Content > Pages"

A place to discuss the testing process in beta cycles or against SVN for the CMS Made Simple CORE package.
Jacob B

Statistics module causes odd behaviour in "Content > Pages"

Post by Jacob B »

Hello I'm using CMSMS 1.2 and Statistics 0.8.0b1

I found out the following after installing Statistics: After installation I couldn't (de)activate , move, delete, unfold pages anymore by pushing the buttons in the page-overview in admin panel (Content > Pages). Although some changes are processed (move or (de)activate page) it is not vizualized by a change of the symbol and the yellow fade effect. Unfolding does not work at all.
I also found out that by using the pull-down menu (activate, deactivate and delete selected page) there is no problem.
When I uninstall the module everythings works fine again. Can this be solved?
Does anybody have a tip for me, what I can do to manage my statistics to the same extent in the meantime?
Cheers,
Jacob
bterkuile
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: Statistics module causes odd behaviour in "Content > Pages"

Post by bterkuile »

You can always use the google statistics, they work fine for me. You can also solve the problem if you are into coding. The problem with this module are caused by ajax errors. I think there is somewhere in the code a leading space before the <?php statement which causes these kind of trouble.
Silmarillion
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: Statistics module causes odd behaviour in "Content > Pages"

Post by Silmarillion »

This behavior has been fixed in latest beta2 release of Statistics

Sil.

Return to “[locked] Quality Assurance”