How to collaborate on Slovak translation?

Have a translation or something? It goes here. This can mean modules, documentation, or CMSMS itself!
marianSK

How to collaborate on Slovak translation?

Post by marianSK »

Hello,
I would like to cooperate on Slovak translation for CMS Made simple. So I registered on Forge and in the Translationcenter and I sent request to join into project Slovak/Slovenčina (http://dev.cmsmadesimple.org/projects/slovak)

I made these steps more days ago, but till today I have no answer from admins of this project. What is wrong and how I can cooperate by this project? Slovak translation of CMS Made Simple is not complete and I want to help by this project, but this is not possible at this moment. Could you please help me?
reneh
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: How to collaborate on Slovak translation?

Post by reneh »

You did the correct steps to join our translation team.

But some times it takes time for the current admin of a language to take steps to approve new translators.
You are also correct to then bring up the question here in forum, or in the IRQ channel.

You are hereby accepted!

Happy translating!
ReneH 8-)
A search will save you hours waiting for an answer! Image
marianSK

Re: How to collaborate on Slovak translation?

Post by marianSK »

Thank you very much for your help and solution of my problem. Everything is OK now. I already translated few of new strings and made corrections in existing translation (this translation really needs big update).

The translation will be continued in following days. :)

Return to “Translations”