Mongolian language

Have a translation or something? It goes here. This can mean modules, documentation, or CMSMS itself!
Purevdorj

Mongolian language

Post by Purevdorj »

Hi. I have installed full version of cmsms but there is no choice for mongolian language after installation. however there is a file mn_MN in installation file. I also tried to download the MN translation package and merged but still no effect. Anyone can help me, please?
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

Re: Mongolian language

Post by calguy1000 »

This probably means that the mongolian translation is seriously out of date, or incomplete and wasn't reasonable to include.

Although we may have a mongolian NLS file (to allow changing locale information and to enable what translations may be present), if there are no mongolian language files, you will only see english text. Unfortunately, this is not a popular language for translators, and also requires continuous effort to maintain.
Follow me on twitter
Please post system information from "Extensions >> System Information" (there is a bbcode option) on all posts asking for assistance.
--------------------
If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.
Purevdorj

Re: Mongolian language

Post by Purevdorj »

Thank you for your reply.

Return to “Translations”