Serbian translation project Admin?

Have a translation or something? It goes here. This can mean modules, documentation, or CMSMS itself!
scelle
Forum Members
Forum Members

Serbian translation project Admin?

Post by scelle »

Hi,

I was wandering how can I apply for the administrator's position on this project (http://dev.cmsmadesimple.org/projects/serbisch)?

I've joined the Serbian translation team just recently, and I must say that it's pretty disorganized and uncontrolled. No translation guidelines, no revision, nothing... I mean, I know this is an Open Community Project, but some basic rules must be established and followed-through.

I've tried to contact project admin and all the team members via mail, but only UNIQ3 has replied to my message (Thanks I'll write you back soon! :) ).

Please don't get me wrong, but I think that this project requires more commitment and dedication. Only 10% of the job is completed (together with what I've done in the last few days) - and that needs serious corrections.

My plan is this:
1. to create a document with basic guidelines for translation (open for discussion during the creation, but mandatory once it's published);
2. to establish some kind of testing for future team members, to make sure they know English and Serbian language enough for their work to be useful, and not just appreciated;
3. to test all present team members and say goodbye to those that don't satisfy the above criteria (I know, it's harsh, but necessary step).
4. ....
Jos
Support Guru
Support Guru

Re: Serbian translation project Admin?

Post by Jos »

I think the best thing to do is to contact Reneh in the irc channel http://www.cmsmadesimple.org/support/irc/
uniqu3

Post by uniqu3 »

Reneh is notified about the post.
scelle
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by scelle »

Thanks guys!

Return to “Translations”