Translation Request

Have a translation or something? It goes here. This can mean modules, documentation, or CMSMS itself!
duclet
Forum Members
Forum Members

Translation Request

Post by duclet »

I will be releasing new versions of some of my modules so that it is compatible with CMSMS Version 1.5.1 so I need them to be translated.

First is the module DLEditarea. This module is currently not listed under the Translation Center so if you can, please add it to the list and then translate. The translation file is at:
http://svn.cmsmadesimple.org/svn/dledit ... /en_US.php

The second module is DLComments. It is already in the translation center so no extra work needs to be done. The file to translate is:
http://svn.cmsmadesimple.org/svn/dlcomm ... /en_US.php

I will be releasing these modules this coming Friday so if you can get it done before then it would be great. Thanks.
alby

Re: Translation Request

Post by alby »

duclet wrote: This module is currently not listed under the Translation Center so if you can, please add it to the list and then translate.
Why you don't create the ext link to TC?

Alby
duclet
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by duclet »

There is nothing to link to. Nothing exists in the translation center for it yet. If a folder for it exists in the translation center, then I would link it.
alby

Post by alby »

duclet wrote: There is nothing to link to. Nothing exists in the translation center for it yet. If a folder for it exists in the translation center, then I would link it.
look for 2. FOR MODULE DEVELOPERS

Alby
duclet
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by duclet »

I already have done all of that. All I need now is more someone to actually create the folder in the translation center so that translators can begin to translate.
reneh
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Post by reneh »

I think calguy have added your modules to Tc now.
Try....
ReneH 8-)
A search will save you hours waiting for an answer! Image
duclet
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by duclet »

Yes he has. Now all that is need is the translation.

Return to “Translations”