Updated Danish Translation

Have a translation or something? It goes here. This can mean modules, documentation, or CMSMS itself!
Simm

Updated Danish Translation

Post by Simm »

I did some alterations on the danish translation for the admin-module. I did the original translation some months back so if no other person has updated it since, I must admit that I am responsible for its errors.
But here it is, the errors corrected are mainly missing translations or bad grammar like 'group permissions' .. in danish it is 'gruppetilladelser' and not two words like in english ;D

Who should receive the translation update in order to be considered for the next CMSMS-release? I'm not used to this SVN-thingy, so I would prefer to mail it, if possible. I noticed quite an increase in the number of people working on the CMSMS-project, so now I don't know, who to turn to  :D

Best Regards
Simon J
westis

Re: Updated Danish Translation

Post by westis »

Hi Simm,

Thanks for your translation! If you don't want to use svn your best option is probably to e-mail it to Silmarillion, who is the administrator of the Danish translation project. Find his e-mail address here: http://dev.cmsmadesimple.org/users/silmarillion/  (only remove the nospam in the e-mail address).

Is your translation updated for 0.11.2? There is a translation tool in the making, that will make it much easier to do translations. And also to know what strings that have been added and need translation. It should be ready for use within the coming weeks.

:D
Simm

Post by Simm »

Yes it is updated for 0.11.2, I'll try SVN, as Morten probably would do the same after mailing it to him :)
westis

Post by westis »

Simm wrote: Yes it is updated for 0.11.2, I'll try SVN, as Morten probably would do the same after mailing it to him :)
Cool. Then you'd first have to request to join the Danish translation project, so that you have access to commit to svn. Are you registered in the forge?

If you're on a Windows computer, there is a guide on how to use TortoiseSVN at http://dev.cmsmadesimple.org/docman/vie ... isesvn.htm

:D

Return to “Translations”