MultiLignual - Tamil Indian Language

Have a translation or something? It goes here. This can mean modules, documentation, or CMSMS itself!
saravanan.r

MultiLignual - Tamil Indian Language

Post by saravanan.r »

Hi All,

I am new to CMSMS. I wanna develop a website in ENGLISH and TAMIL. is it possible to do in both. How can I add the content in both language. Does CMSMS supports the TAMIL ?

Thanks in Advance.

Saravanan.R
alby

Re: MultiLignual - Tamil Indian Language

Post by alby »

saravanan.r wrote: I am new to CMSMS. I wanna develop a website in ENGLISH and TAMIL. is it possible to do in both. How can I add the content in both language. Does CMSMS supports the TAMIL ?
You can use CMSMS multilingual version but you must create full translation for tamil language.
If you can mantain a translation in this lang, you can PM to reneh for create a translation project in forge for this lang.

Alby
saravanan.r

Post by saravanan.r »

Thanks Alby.

I can maintain a translation for my language. Where should i contact or PM. Can you update me in this regard.

Thanks
Saravanan.R
alby

Post by alby »

saravanan.r wrote:
I can maintain a translation for my language. Where should i contact or PM. Can you update me in this regard.
:D
Go to Forge, signup and register your project language.
Read this and PM to reneh for inclusion in translations.cmsmadesimple.org

Alby
Last edited by alby on Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saravanan.r

Post by saravanan.r »

Thanks Alby.

I have done that. I have another Query. How to display the TAMIL CONTENT alone in my SITE ? Is there any Language converter is there ?

Assist me in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Saravanan.R
alby

Post by alby »

saravanan.r wrote: I have done that. I have another Query. How to display the TAMIL CONTENT alone in my SITE ? Is there any Language converter is there ?

Assist me in this regard.
In translations.cmsmadesimple.org you have an interface for translate en_US -> YOUR_LOCALE for Core (admin backend and other) and all modules.
When you submit your changes, translations create automaticaly your language file YOUR_LOCALE.php
New file will be automatic included in next release of CMSMS and/or modules

Alby

Return to “Translations”