Announcing CMS Made Simple v2.2.9 - Blow Me Down

Project Announcements. This is read-only, as in... not for problems/bugs/feature request.
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

Announcing CMS Made Simple v2.2.9 - Blow Me Down

Post by calguy1000 »

Hi Everybody.

We thought that it was time we kicked an update to CMSMS out the door. Version 2.2.9 - "Blow Me Down" is a maintenance release, with numerous incremental fixes and updates throughout the system.

The biggest changes we focused on were ensuring that the core would operate properly in PHP 7.2, and some improvements to the way modules are initialized when they are loaded.

Other fixes include handling issues with MicroTiny when switching user accounts, and when page aliases change, issues in the content editor, and improvements to the en plugin.

This version fixes bugs that many people may have noticed over the last few releases. Therefore we encourage you to upgrade to v2.2.9 at your earliest convenience.

As per the Dev Team's support policy, we now only actively support versions 2.2.8 and 2.2.9
Follow me on twitter
Please post system information from "Extensions >> System Information" (there is a bbcode option) on all posts asking for assistance.
--------------------
If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.

Return to “Announcements”