CMSMS 2.2 Nears Beta

Project Announcements. This is read-only, as in... not for problems/bugs/feature request.
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

CMSMS 2.2 Nears Beta

Post by calguy1000 »

It's been about 3 months since we posted anything here wrt the team activities, so I thought I'd drop a quick note to keep you all up to speed.

CMSMS 2.2 will be a huge feature release. There is lots of new functionality and features for everybody. Including editors, app developers, designers, programmers, and administrators. Therefore, we will need a period for a public beta.

And we're getting close to that beta.

Currently, we're going through internal testing to try to get all of the major issues out of the way... and undergoing testing by a select few 'eager beavers' as well.

Everything is looking good so far. There are some issues, but generally speaking, all of them are minor, requiring only one or two lines of code to fix up.

At this point we're just trying to gather the necessary votes from the dev team saying we're ready for the beta... and then we'll be starting.

We are also preparing documentation and announcements, which all have to be reviewed and edited...

We anticipate beta starting within the next week or two.

So stay tuned.
Follow me on twitter
Please post system information from "Extensions >> System Information" (there is a bbcode option) on all posts asking for assistance.
--------------------
If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.

Return to “Announcements”