Downtime

Project Announcements. This is read-only, as in... not for problems/bugs/feature request.
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Downtime

Post by Ted »

Sorry, the new server hosting company is REALLY bad.  The site was down for about 4 hours today.  I'm looking into moving servers, AGAIN before the end of the billing cycle.  I'll give a heads up before I do.

Stay away from serverpronto.com and their parent company infolink.  It's just not good...

Thanks!
piratos

Re: Downtime

Post by piratos »

Hi, my server is down too, it's server4you,since 8 hours.
Xorn725

Post by Xorn725 »

Wishy, have you looked at linode.com?  A couple of the guys I work with use it and are very pleased with what they get.  I myself don't use dedicated hosting, so I don't have any recommendations.  I've been fairly pleased with bluehost.com for shared hosting though...

-Jason
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Ted »

Well, we're moving again...  :)  It will be done over the course of the weekend, so expect some weird downtime at some point.  I'll try to do it at night EST time, but we'll see how much free time I get.

Oh, and in serverpronto news, they billed me twice last month and haven't gotten back to me about my inquiry about it.
fabule

Post by fabule »

My dedicated server is hosted by serverpronto...It was a downtime at March 9th .. 4H, there was few (few minutes)downtimes since 9th March. Today there is a downtime for more than 4H :( I'm disapointed. Technical support doen't answers to emails/tickets - they just close them :( It's true 7x24 support :)
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Ted »

Ouch

I'm glad I'm out of there, that's for sure.  Actually, they haven't cancelled it yet, but I'm not hosting anything on it anymore.  host4you has been pretty good to us.  We've only had a slight network downtime so far (15-20 min?)

Return to “Announcements”