Announcing CMSMS 1.10.2 - Casa Pilote

Project Announcements. This is read-only, as in... not for problems/bugs/feature request.
Cody

Re: Announcing CMSMS 1.10.2 - Casa Pilote

Post by Cody »

Well, as I understood, nobody has any suggestion or tip how to solve it. I could only test it on localhost and hope that reason are incompatible moduls.

For me is it bad surprise that only upgrade could fall down whole website with 500 Error. I understand that some moduls could cause problems, and I hoped that only these modul will not work, not entire website.
manuel
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by manuel »

I guess you could find out where the problem lies exactly by trying to find the exact moment it appears...

1. set up the latest cmsms
2. install all the latest available versions of the used modules one by one (test between every install and don't restore, just use blank default installs)
3. re-introduce your custom settings and templates in the modules one by one and test after each module is done...

ps: i suppose it's best to do this on your server as Wishbone said (to avoid any surprises), just put it in a sub-directory and use a new MySQL db. All in the same hosting account as your troubled cmsms setup.

Greetings,
Manuel
Cody

Post by Cody »

Thanks, that is it what I am just trying.
manuel
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by manuel »

Good luck to you!

Please next time use one of the following boards for your support requests:
"Official Boards » Product Support" (if you are having trouble with the core)
"Community Boards » Modules/Add-Ons" (if you are having trouble with some module)

Let's keep "Official Boards » Announcements" for Announcements...

Greetings,
Manuel
Cody

Post by Cody »

Thanks for good advice and sorry for my mistake. Next time I will be better.

Return to “Announcements”