Coming Soon - CMS Made Simple 1.10

Project Announcements. This is read-only, as in... not for problems/bugs/feature request.
janaf
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: Coming Soon - CMS Made Simple 1.10

Post by janaf »

calguy1000 wrote: - Add more events to allow for a proper multi-language addon module
Any details on this? Are we talking multi-language-content? Hope so :-)

It would be helpful to know which path will be followed in the future, so one can prepare a bit.

I am just updating a site and un-installed CMSMLE and would like to prepare for things that are as 1.10-multilanguage-content-compatible as possible.

Ah, yes, with 1.10 on the horizon, maybe it's a good idea to write something on the root page of this site Community News; that "CMSMS development continues". After the 2.0 was shelved I've heard some people where thinking that CMSMS development was kind of drooping, which I really hope is not true! So guys, please deny any souch roumors ;) !
replytomk3

Post by replytomk3 »

janaf wrote:Ah, yes, with 1.10 on the horizon, maybe it's a good idea to write something on the root page of this site Community News; that "CMSMS development continues". After the 2.0 was shelved I've heard some people where thinking that CMSMS development was kind of drooping, which I really hope is not true! So guys, please deny any souch roumors ;) !
Good point. Other people and reviewing websites might get an idea that CMSMS is being discontinued.
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

Post by calguy1000 »

On the weekend when we announce the beta... that last blog entry will be pushed down... no problems.
Follow me on twitter
Please post system information from "Extensions >> System Information" (there is a bbcode option) on all posts asking for assistance.
--------------------
If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.

Return to “Announcements”