0.12 "Fiji" Released!

Project Announcements. This is read-only, as in... not for problems/bugs/feature request.
samurai

Re: 0.12 "Fiji" Released!

Post by samurai »

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem on a fresh 0.12  and since the CMS is installed as a test on my local box Firefox will freeze until FCKeditor is done complaining. As a temporay fix I set error_reporting  =  E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE in php.ini. However I'm looking for a more permanent solution.
Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Geo
pinthenet wrote: Just updated a 0.12 beta2 test installation and a 0.11 test installation. First worked straightaway, for second I had to remove a call to the old statistics module. Surprised and happy to find that the 'old' CSSMenu module still worked in the 0.11 update.

Problem  >:( - I notice that each time I call FCKeditor to edit I get just over 1000 lines in the apache error log:
[Thu Mar 09 11:15:07 2006] [error] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset:  1 in d:\\develop\\easyphp1-8\\www\\cms\\modules\\fckeditorx\\cssparser.inc.php on line 116

All messages reference the same line 116, except the 3rd from last, which references line 207.

Also occurs with (eg) Preview. It doesn't seem to affect the operation of FCKEditor itself, but obviously fill the error.log

These installations use EasyPHP1.8.0.1.

Will try a hosted test installation this evening

Otherwise, thanks for the new version. I get the impression it's faster, but it is a localhost installation
Will checkout further but looks good!! :D

John
pinthenet

Re: 0.12 "Fiji" Released!

Post by pinthenet »

In the end I opened a tracker item http://dev.cmsmadesimple.org/tracker/in ... 6&atid=101 and was advised that this was fixed in svn. I downloaded the new version and the errors disappeared

JOhn

Return to “Announcements”