0.12beta2 Released!

Project Announcements. This is read-only, as in... not for problems/bugs/feature request.
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

0.12beta2 Released!

Post by Ted »

I almost forgot the forum post.

Anyway, I believe we hit most of the things in the QA forum and bug tracker.  If there is anything left, please post in the usual places.  The quicker we test this, the quicker we can get the final version out.

Thanks!
fadum

Re: 0.12beta2 Released!

Post by fadum »

If i create a new page and accidently use the same menu text as an exsiting page im told, "alias has already been used" so i change the menu text to a different name but im still told "alias has already been used" so i have to cancel the page ive created and start again.
cyberman

Post by cyberman »

There's a newer version of AdoDB light with important bugfix available ...
  ADOdb Lite Version 1.14 - February 9, 2006

This is a critical bux fix release.

Move(0) and MoveFirst() would return an EOF if the result set only contained ONE record and a MoveNext() was executed before the Move(0) or MoveFirst() was called. Fix applied to all drivers.

ADOdb Lite Version 1.13 - February 8, 2006

This is a maintenance release.

Reverted GetArray function to 1.11 code.

Wrong connection object was used for the GenID function in the extend module for mysql/mysqli/mysqlt.

Date module result set functions UnixDate and UnixTimeStamp referenced the wrong object in all drivers.

Added $sep_tables flag to the ExtractSchema function in the adodb-xmlschema.inc.php ExtractSchema($data, $sep_tables). $sep_tables is set default to FALSE. If sent to TRUE then each table will be returned in an array. $table_xml = ExtractSchema(FALSE, TRUE) $table_xml[0] will be the first table in XML format, $table_xml[1] is the seco
nd, ect.
Greg
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Greg »

I am still seeing 4 instances of 'Modify News' in the permissions.
Just me or do others get this as well?
Greg
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Ted »

They're artifacts from 0.11.2, unfortunately.  Clean installs of current svn only have 1 permission installed and it won't make any more on an upgrade.

To remove them, just turn them all off.  Save.  One should now show.  Turn it back on.
Greg
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Greg »

Works as advertised ... Thanks wishy  :)
Greg
thumbsucker
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by thumbsucker »

Just curious when you except the gold release and if you expect performance enhancements?

I still have problems with a slow loading site, even after doing some of the fixes recommended on here for some reason.

Really nice piece of work by the way.  Thanks for all the hard work!
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Ted »

We had one slight holdup, so the 0.12 release should be tomorrow night.

And, yes, there are lots of performance increases.  The speed should be a little quicker on cached pages and the memory usage has been reduced dramatically.

Glad you like it.  :)
thumbsucker
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by thumbsucker »

Great.  I can't wait to upgrade.

My hosting support and I can't figure out why the CMS Made Simple site periodically takes 10-20 seconds to load, whereas all the other domains running various other scripts on the same server (Vbulletin, etc) come up very quickly.

I hope this new release does the trick.

Return to “Announcements”