Topic Subjects need to be Relevant

Project Announcements. This is read-only, as in... not for problems/bugs/feature request.
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: Topic Subjects need to be Relevant

Post by Ted »

We really need someone to head up the documentation effort.  Unfortunately, the project is too big and cumbersome at this point to get the main devs to do it.  There just aren't enough hours in the day to code, answer email/forums, adminster the server(well, that's me) and all the other bits that go into it.  Not to mention the day jobs, families and other addicitions that don't require a text editor.  :)

I'm willing to take volunteers to get the documentation in order, but it's just such a suck job and requires a bit of finesse.  I have resources to allocate to people to get them what they need to do this.  I just don't have the time to do it myself...
Nullig
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Nullig »

I would love to help out in the documentation/wiki side of things.

Nullig
Pierre M.

Post by Pierre M. »

Hello,
SonniesEdge wrote: I'd like to see (...) any solved answers accompanied by "I've added this to the wiki".
Amen.
SonniesEdge wrote: I know that this is easier said than done, and I'm as guilty as others in this area!
So am I, as everybody who doesn't improve some wiki content (s)he think could be improved.
But don't worry : everybody liking CMSms, read my above suggestions (a few posts above) to improve the wiki : layout, updates, project, [solved], already answered, troubleshooting, modules. Pick one forum post about one of these categories and wiki it. You are done and you have become a project contributor.

Pierre

Return to “Announcements”