Announcing CMS Made Simple 1.2 Beta 1

Project Announcements. This is read-only, as in... not for problems/bugs/feature request.
stopsatgreen
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: Announcing CMS Made Simple 1.2 Beta 1

Post by stopsatgreen »

How can I call the extra field in the News Module?
You need:

Code: Select all

{$entry->extra}
moorezilla

Post by moorezilla »

Page defaults adds information.

New file manager seems to work great. I have a question about its permissions attached to uploaded files. Right now it looks like all uploaded files get 600 or rw-------.  This is fine for me, as I give the upload directory ownership over to apache any way, but I think this might be a problem for people who don't do this. I'm not sure.

Frontendusers and customcontent seem to work fine. I simply copied over my old module directories to the new testing area and they were fine. I upgraded to the new Frontendusers in the testing area and that also went fine.

Formbuilder works fine with existing forms, including file uploads/emailing. I'll create a new one today to test that end of it.
Captcha works.
MysqlDump works as long as you create a new directory with proper permissions for it to save the sql file.
Uploads 1.3 works.
Generating a pdf seems to work if there isn't an image on the page. If there is an image on the page, I get a FPDF error: GIF parser: error.
I threw cgextensions up there too, and it installs fine, although that's all I can tell you about it as I don't have a good test for it at the moment.

That's about all. I'll wait for the next beta, unless there's something else that needs testing.
tobik
Translator
Translator

Post by tobik »

I submitted a patch for enhanced standard cmsms pagination, but it was rejected in spite of modified pagination in the upcoming 1.2. But the Guestbook pagination in the admin panel is the same as before. Guestbook uses standard cmsms pagination in the admin panel.
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

Post by calguy1000 »

Guestbook is not a core module.
Follow me on twitter
Please post system information from "Extensions >> System Information" (there is a bbcode option) on all posts asking for assistance.
--------------------
If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.
tobik
Translator
Translator

Post by tobik »

Sure, the guestbook is not core. But it uses the pagination from the core namely function pagination from /lib/page.functions.php

Also see http://dev.cmsmadesimple.org/tracker/?f ... 6&atid=103
tobik
Translator
Translator

Post by tobik »

Ping
jce76350
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by jce76350 »

Hi,
Generating a pdf seems to work if there isn't an image on the page. If there is an image on the page, I get a FPDF error: GIF parser: error.
That is the same for me in the content page and image
It's Ok for content only with text
And I have some problem with news, in some news it is Ok, in other page, it doesn't show the page but a text from an other page.
Does not works with news and image.
Jean-Claude Etiemble

Return to “Announcements”