Server Move (again!)

Project Announcements. This is read-only, as in... not for problems/bugs/feature request.
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Server Move (again!)

Post by Ted »

Well, after the downtime we've been having and the disk errors I'm still having... we're switching servers.  Most of the cmsmadesimple.org related sites have already moved.  I also host some other sites on the box and still have a lot of moving to do tonight and tomorrow.

If anyone sees anything weird, please let me know.  Though keep in mind that it's going to be another 24 hours until everything is "stable".

The hosting company we went with is a2b2.  So far they're been incredibly helpful.  I had 2 support requests and they were both answered by the owner within 5 min.  Big big difference...

Anyway, pardon our dust.  I'm trying to do this as smoothly as possible.

Thanks!
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: Server Move (again!)

Post by Ted »

I apologize about the server being a little slow.  I need one setting tweaked.  Until then, I can only have a small number of apache servers running and mysql resources going.  It should be fixed in the morning.

Thanks!
alby

Post by alby »

From two days, there is a problem on generation of svn daily file

Best regards
Alby
roman
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by roman »

wishy wrote: I apologize about the server being a little slow.
Anyone know something about http://www.eaccelerator.net/ or older Turck MMCache to precompiling PHP scripts? Is said can by 20 times quicker scripts. ... In 'include.php' cmsms have require for 16 files...from theses another 4 files. It's around 390kb of PHP code ... AdoDB, Smarty, and cmsms classes...
roman
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by roman »

related informations about this topic in german part of forum: http://forum.cmsmadesimple.org/index.ph ... 553.0.html :)

Return to “Announcements”