Server moving

Project Announcements. This is read-only, as in... not for problems/bugs/feature request.
tsw
Power Poster
Power Poster

Server moving

Post by tsw »

As you might have noticed dev.cmsmadesimple.org hasnt responded for a while. We have small problems with the server and are now moving it to a new server.

While the move is in progress forge and svn will be down, we’ll let you know the moment we get the server back up.

Hopefully this wont take too long.
hhm
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: Server moving

Post by hhm »

tsw wrote: As you might have noticed dev.cmsmadesimple.org hasnt responded for a while. We have small problems with the server and are now moving it to a new server.

While the move is in progress forge and svn will be down, we’ll let you know the moment we get the server back up.

Hopefully this wont take too long.
Status / ETA-fix ...? I need v.1.0.8 for a client website but the download still doesn't work  ???
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Ted »

Ok, everything should be good.  Big change of configuration between the 2 servers, so I'm working around those bit by bit.  It's a long process...

Thanks for your patience.
tkeil69575

Post by tkeil69575 »

Hi Ted,
looks like there are still problems. I, for example can't upload my new project, keep getting the following database error message ...
FRSRelease::create() Error Adding Release: ERROR: cache lookup failed for function 19852 CONTEXT: PL/pgSQL function "update_vectors" line 54 at SQL statement
the subdomains for projects dont work either, nor the stats for projects.

tina
tkeil69575

Post by tkeil69575 »

Thanks for fixing the updoad ted :)
tina
cyberman

Post by cyberman »

Oh Tina, I see you are a lot inspired by FEU module :) ...
tkeil69575

Post by tkeil69575 »

Hi cyberman,
ohh yes, I certainly am! but not only from FEU from the whole CMSMS ... I am beginning to love it :)
Think its a absolutely great CMS and one that I can halfway understand ...
tina

Return to “Announcements”