Announcing 1.1RC2

Project Announcements. This is read-only, as in... not for problems/bugs/feature request.
alby

Re: Announcing 1.1RC2

Post by alby »

Pierre M. wrote:
RonnyK wrote:
RonnyK wrote: - "re-order pages" isn't aligned besides "Add new content", but a line lower and to the right.
yes, same here. It looks somewhat indented.
In current SVN is fixed.

Alby
jce76350
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by jce76350 »

Hi,
  3) The problem with the french translation (as reported by others, and verified by tsw) is with the translation
       (the translated strings already have htmlentities in them).
From chat with tsw
[22:51] jce76350_forum: yes, I've seen it. its a double html entities problem
[22:52] @later tell Ted are translations suppsed to be with htmlentities? 
Jean-Claude Etiemble
Pierre M.

Post by Pierre M. »

Hello,

I like the News module and its ability to export RSS feeds.
I wanted to try to import RSS feeds.

In Extensions->Module Manager->R I don't see the RSS module.
In Extensions->Module Manager->P I don't see the piRSS module.
What have I missed again ?-)
Why are there uninstalled modules but not the ones I am looking for ?
In the next tab, I see http://modules.cmsmadesimple.org/soap.p ... Repository

BTW, please check this current utf8 issue has your attention. Thank you.

Pierre M.
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

Post by calguy1000 »

We took the 'set names utf8' out of the 1.1 release as it caused problems with upgrading of existing sites when it was in there.  As well, we were past the code-cutoff to fix the installer, the upgrader, add an option to config.php, etc.

So this will not be in 1.1
Follow me on twitter
Please post system information from "Extensions >> System Information" (there is a bbcode option) on all posts asking for assistance.
--------------------
If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.
cyberman

Post by cyberman »

Hi Pierre,
Pierre M. wrote: In Extensions->Module Manager->R I don't see the RSS module.
In Extensions->Module Manager->P I don't see the piRSS module.
RSS Module does not exists as xml file; and piRSS is a tag (/plugins), not a module.
alby

Post by alby »

alby wrote: Tomorrow I try with FrontEndUsers 1.2.0
Ok work well, my mistake for use SVN version

There is a update to resolve some callback issues and problems with the 2.1.1 version of TinyMCE.
Is not better to release a rc3 with TinyMCE?

Alby
jce76350
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by jce76350 »

Hi,

Thanks to calguy1000 after SVN rev 3991 all is OK
except minor things
- on News
Contenu  » Articles / Gabarit du détail de l'article --> in the bottom : Créer un nouveau gabarit, you have a
new Template
Title Detail is "Editeur du gabarit du détail" must be "Editeur du gabarit du détail"
so $lang['title_detail_template'] = 'Editeur du gabarit du détail';
If you see the source in html => Editeur du gabarit du détail  the probleme is & in replace
&
and
- In Extensions » Modules  ModuleManager The desintall Message alert in html
Jean-Claude Etiemble
johnbmcdonald
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by johnbmcdonald »

asked for assistance, and not gotten much for responses.
I've installed 5 1.1RC2 sites in the last few days, The first 4 on my web server, the last one

Where I got this error message:

Warning: WARNING: Search is not properly cleaning input params. in /home/content/H/o/m/HomeHeart/html/lib/classes/class.module.inc.php

on someone else's server. before reading this thread, I Was thinking maybe it had something to do with the server configuration.

One other problem I found among the first 4 (but that was fixed by deleting everything and reinstalling) was that after installation, I installed TinyMCE and the WYSIWYG wouldn't show up. removed and reinsatlled it a couple more times and then tried the FCKEditor (sp?) and had the same problem. but after removing CMSMS and FTPing it back out there. it worked just fine.

John
jce76350
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by jce76350 »

Hello,
Warning: WARNING: Search is not properly cleaning input params. in /home/content/H/o/m/HomeHeart/html/lib/classes/class.module.inc.php
see message  and delete the cache
Jean-Claude Etiemble
MichaelK

Post by MichaelK »

I have stilll no fix for this problem. And still got it.
With all the edit things. When I click Apply is undefined  ???

I have 1.1 RC 2

When I edit a page and click on Apply the page don't save but show me
a red error above with "undefined".
lie2815
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by lie2815 »

I am trying to installing the 1.1 version on my server, but the following error occurs:

Code: Select all

Warning: fetch(<mysite>\cms\tmp\templates_c\%%C4^C43^C43F3191%%installer_start.tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <mysite>\cms\lib\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: fetch(): Failed opening '<mysite>\cms\tmp\templates_c\%%C4^C43^C43F3191%%installer_start.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;./includes;./pear;../php;./php;.../php;..../php;../../php') in <mysite>\cms\lib\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: fetch(<mysite>\cms\tmp\templates_c\%%F7^F7F^F7F34188%%header.tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <mysite>\cms\lib\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: fetch(): Failed opening '<mysite>\cms\tmp\templates_c\%%F7^F7F^F7F34188%%header.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;./includes;./pear;../php;./php;.../php;..../php;../../php') in <mysite>\cms\lib\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: fetch(<mysite>\cms\tmp\templates_c\%%F8^F8A^F8AC46EE%%page1.tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <mysite>\cms\lib\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: fetch(): Failed opening '<mysite>\cms\tmp\templates_c\%%F8^F8A^F8AC46EE%%page1.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;./includes;./pear;../php;./php;.../php;..../php;../../php') in <mysite>\cms\lib\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: fetch(<mysite>\cms\tmp\templates_c\%%18^181^181FA688%%installer_end.tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <mysite>\cms\lib\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: fetch(): Failed opening '<mysite>\cms\tmp\templates_c\%%18^181^181FA688%%installer_end.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;./includes;./pear;../php;./php;.../php;..../php;../../php') in <mysite>\cms\lib\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1258
Any help for that?
cyberman

Post by cyberman »

Have you tried to install 1.1 over an existing CMSms install?

Have you tried to clear cache (menu site admin > global settings)?
lie2815
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by lie2815 »

No, completely new installation. Actually, you can find it here. It says something about a folder that doesn't even exist...
MichaelK

Post by MichaelK »

MichaelK wrote: I have stilll no fix for this problem. And still got it.
With all the edit things. When I click Apply is undefined  ???

I have 1.1 RC 2

When I edit a page and click on Apply the page don't save but show me
a red error above with "undefined".
I also don't have a Preview button anymore only, Save, Cancel and Apply but this last one don't work
like I write here above.
tgmayfield
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by tgmayfield »

Apply button issued with "Undefined" should be fixed in svn. As a side note, whenever you're having problems with live functionality like that (AJAX requests and their ilk), please include your browser details.  This bug wasn't found by so many because most of us are using Firefox.

Return to “Announcements”