MAMS Registration - Separate Login / Registration Forms?

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
cjstudio

MAMS Registration - Separate Login / Registration Forms?

Post by cjstudio »

Hello. I'm new here so apologies if this is redundant (I couldn't find my answer after searching).

I'm looking for a way to have separate login and registration forms for MAMS. Coming from Joomla!, this was pretty standard (members could login, otherwise there was a link to a separate registration page). Is there any MAMS documentation where this is explained? Or, would this require a hack of some kind? Thanks in advance for the help!
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: MAMS Registration - Separate Login / Registration Forms?

Post by DIGI3 »

The Members Area Registration (fork of SelfRegistration) handles registrations, MAMS doesn't do it directly. I'm not sure if there's any good tutorials out there, but if you're searching you may want to use the original module names, FEU and SelfReg, as they were around for many years and MAMS is a relatively new fork.
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options
cjstudio

Post by cjstudio »

Thank you for the fast response! I'll download those and play with them.
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Post by DIGI3 »

I should have mentioned that MAMS is a fork of FEU 2.x. The 3.x version of FEU goes a pretty different route and probably won't be much help. Regardless, I more meant when you're searching for tutorials you may want to use those names, I didn't mean for you to actually install them - the documentation they come with won't tell you much that the MAMS docs don't.
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”