FYI: I am migrating my modules to CMSMS 2.x

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

FYI: I am migrating my modules to CMSMS 2.x

Post by calguy1000 »

Just so that you are aware:

CMSMS 2.x is now fairly stable. It is faster, it is more powerful, and has some capabilities that will make my modules lighter and easier to maintain.

To that end. Beginning some time in march, I will no longer be developing for CMSMS 1.x and instead be migrating all of my modules (slowly) to use the 2.x API's.

I will probably start with modules like FrontEndUsers and CGBlog which are template heavy. and convert them to store their templates in the DesignManager.

But either way, you can assume that all of my module releases after march will require the latest stable version of CMSMS 2.x

I encourage you to begin the upgrade process as soon as possible.
Follow me on twitter
Please post system information from "Extensions >> System Information" (there is a bbcode option) on all posts asking for assistance.
--------------------
If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

Re: FYI: I am migrating my modules to CMSMS 2.x

Post by calguy1000 »

just a bump
Follow me on twitter
Please post system information from "Extensions >> System Information" (there is a bbcode option) on all posts asking for assistance.
--------------------
If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”