[Solved] Search Module Pagination

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
waltertakashi
Forum Members
Forum Members

[Solved] Search Module Pagination

Post by waltertakashi »

Hello! I'd like to know how can I do pagination with Search Module. Sometimes the search returns a long list of articles and, in this cases, pagination would be very handy.

Thank's in advance!

Walter
Last edited by waltertakashi on Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnnyB
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: Search Module Pagination

Post by JohnnyB »

I don't recall if there is a template based pagination available. You might try using {get_template_vars} in the search template being used and see if there are vars set for pagination. If not, you might consider a javascript solution. For example, https://github.com/jlafitte/jquery-quick-pagination
"The art of life lies in a constant readjustment to our surroundings." -Okakura Kakuzo

--
LinkedIn profile
--
I only speak/write in English so I may not translate well on International posts.
--
waltertakashi
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by waltertakashi »

JohnnyB wrote:I don't recall if there is a template based pagination available. You might try using {get_template_vars} in the search template being used and see if there are vars set for pagination. If not, you might consider a javascript solution. For example, https://github.com/jlafitte/jquery-quick-pagination
Hi Johnny, I checked the template vars but seems that it doesn't have pagination variables set.

I'll be checking the javascript solution that you suggested.

Thank you! :)
waltertakashi
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by waltertakashi »

@JohnnyB, thank you very much! I used the 'quick pagination' plugin and is working perfectly.

The only "problem" is that the content is not loaded on the fly when clicking the pagination button, which could save some bandwidth and server processing. But at least I managed to organize the results.

Thank you! :)

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”