[solved] Catalog?

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
rbaby
Forum Members
Forum Members

[solved] Catalog?

Post by rbaby »

Hello,

I'm running v1.12 and I uploaded Cataloger but it doesn't seem to appear on the modules list. Is this no longer compatible?

I need a product gallery and landing pages (with category->sub categories)--I tried Gallery module but I don't know how to make the click-through a landing page (so they have their own unique URL) with the field definitions.

I downloaded Cataloger but that doesn't seem to work so I can't mess with it. Is there another module I could use, or any insight why it isn't appearing on the modules list to install? I tried both uploading the files and the xml file.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by rbaby on Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jo Morg
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: Catalog?

Post by Jo Morg »

rbaby wrote:I'm running v1.12 and I uploaded Cataloger but it doesn't seem to appear on the modules list. Is this no longer compatible?
I just tested installing Cataloger and it works in 1.12.
"There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary... and those who don't."
* by the way: English is NOT my native language (sorry for any mistakes...).
Code of Condut | CMSMS Docs | Help Support CMSMS
My developer Page on the Forge
GeekMoot 2015 in Ghent, Belgium: I was there!
GeekMoot 2016 in Leicester, UK: I was there!
DevMoot 2023 in Cynwyd, Wales: I was there!
rbaby
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: Catalog?

Post by rbaby »

Jo Morg wrote:
rbaby wrote:I'm running v1.12 and I uploaded Cataloger but it doesn't seem to appear on the modules list. Is this no longer compatible?
I just tested installing Cataloger and it works in 1.12.
Thanks, I figured it out. For some reason, the folder had a version number on it--when I removed it, it was able to detect it for installation.

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”