formbuilder from address

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
oliver341
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: formbuilder from address

Post by oliver341 »

Thanks Jo, I just wanted to make sure someone on the dev team had seen my updates, since when I originally reported it I had not realised it only happens when form From only populates Reply-to. I'm guessing when you initially tested it, you had form From populating From.
Jo Morg
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Post by Jo Morg »

oliver341 wrote:Thanks Jo, I just wanted to make sure someone on the dev team had seen my updates, since when I originally reported it I had not realised it only happens when form From only populates Reply-to. I'm guessing when you initially tested it, you had form From populating From.
Yep, and I could finally reproduce it. It does seem like a bug... We'll fix it as soon as we can.
Thanks
"There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary... and those who don't."
* by the way: English is NOT my native language (sorry for any mistakes...).
Code of Condut | CMSMS Docs | Help Support CMSMS
My developer Page on the Forge
GeekMoot 2015 in Ghent, Belgium: I was there!
GeekMoot 2016 in Leicester, UK: I was there!
DevMoot 2023 in Cynwyd, Wales: I was there!
oliver341
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by oliver341 »

That's great.

Do you know how you will resolve this? I would rather the client-supplied From address was not used unconditionally in the From address for the copy, I would rather the CMSMailer or Email to Set Addresses From was used instead, for SPF reasons.

Thanks.
oliver341
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by oliver341 »

Hi again,

Can you change the Resolution of the bug report to "Accepted" so that it's clear it's being worked on now?

Thanks.

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”