[SOLVED] Fatal Error after Upgrade 1.11.6 to 1.11.10

The place to talk about things that are related to CMS Made simple, but don't fit anywhere else.
elkman
Power Poster
Power Poster

[SOLVED] Fatal Error after Upgrade 1.11.6 to 1.11.10

Post by elkman »

Just upgraded from 1.11.6 to 1.11.10. Upgrade progressed perfectly. Logged into admin area just fine. Checked module manager and decided to update modules.

First update was CGExtensions. This update resulted in this error and I have no idea how to fix it.

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught cg_sql_error 'Table 'cms_module_cge_countries' already exists -- Table 'cms_module_cge_countries' already exists' in /home1/homes07/public_html/michaelharper/modules/CGExtensions/lib/class.cge_utils.php:45 #0 /home1/homes07/public_html/michaelharper/lib/adodb_lite/adodbSQL_drivers/mysqli/mysqli_driver.inc(359): cge_utils::{closure}('mysqli', 'EXECUTE', 1050, 'Table 'cms_modu...', 'CREATE TABLE cm...', false, Object(pear_ADOConnection)) #1 /home1/homes07/public_html/michaelharper/lib/adodb_lite/adodb.inc.php(316): mysqli_driver_ADOConnection->do_query('CREATE TABLE cm...', -1, -1, false) #2 /home1/homes07/public_html/michaelharper/lib/adodb_lite/adodb-datadict.inc.php(329): ADOConnection->Execute('CREATE TABLE cm...') #3 /home1/homes07/public_html/michaelharper/modules/CGExtensions/method.upgrade.php(167): ADODB_DataDict->ExecuteSQLArray(Array) #4 /home1/homes07/public_html/michaelharper/lib/classes/class.CMSModule.php(1174): include('/home1/homes07/...') #5 /home1/homes07/public_html/michaelharper/li in /home1/homes07/public_html/michaelharper/modules/CGExtensions/lib/class.cge_utils.php on line 45
I have tried deleting CGExtensions to add it back, but this did nothing so I added the folder back.

site: http://www.michaelharperrealtor.com

PHP 5.4.29
MySQL 5.5.37-35.1

Any help will be appreciated!!!

Elkman
Last edited by elkman on Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rolf
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: Fatal Error after Upgrade 1.11.6 to 1.11.10

Post by Rolf »

Clear Cache??
- + - + - + - + - + - + -
LATEST TUTORIAL AT CMS CAN BE SIMPLE:
Migrating Company Directory module to LISE
Donni

Post by Donni »

please try to update the cms version again and use the 1.39 release of CGextensions (manually copy)

then upgrade from 1.39 to 1.41 was successful via modulemanager

[I had the same error before when updating both, updated from CGextensions 1.32.2]

[main error was: Duplicate column name 'nonstd' cmsms while upgrading the module]
elkman
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by elkman »

I appreciate the help.

Hi Rolf & Donni: I cleared cache before starting update and it was cleared again during the update process. Everything worked fine after the update. I could access content, etc. When I tried to update the CGExtentions module (before updating anything else) the site broke and yielded this error.

The main problem is that I can't get back to admin access or anything else. Upgrading can't complete. The Fatal Error shows at step 6 and I can't get back to the admin to update the module manually.

The error log shows this:

Code: Select all

[28-Jul-2014 07:32:29 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught cg_sql_error 'Table 'cms_module_cge_countries' already exists -- Table 'cms_module_cge_countries' already exists' in /home1/homes07/public_html/michaelharper/modules/CGExtensions/lib/class.cge_utils.php:45
#0 /home1/homes07/public_html/michaelharper/lib/adodb_lite/adodbSQL_drivers/mysqli/mysqli_driver.inc(359): cge_utils::{closure}('mysqli', 'EXECUTE', 1050, 'Table 'cms_modu...', 'CREATE TABLE cm...', false, Object(pear_ADOConnection))
#1 /home1/homes07/public_html/michaelharper/lib/adodb_lite/adodb.inc.php(316): mysqli_driver_ADOConnection->do_query('CREATE TABLE cm...', -1, -1, false)
#2 /home1/homes07/public_html/michaelharper/lib/adodb_lite/adodb-datadict.inc.php(329): ADOConnection->Execute('CREATE TABLE cm...')
#3 /home1/homes07/public_html/michaelharper/modules/CGExtensions/method.upgrade.php(167): ADODB_DataDict->ExecuteSQLArray(Array)
#4 /home1/homes07/public_html/michaelharper/lib/classes/class.CMSModule.php(1174): include('/home1/homes07/...')
#5 /home1/homes07/public_html/michaelharper/li in /home1/homes07/public_html/michaelharper/modules/CGExtensions/lib/class.cge_utils.php on line 45
Donni

Post by Donni »

please try via FTP to replace the module with the old version
Rolf
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Rolf »

New release CGE http://dev.cmsmadesimple.org/project/fi ... uote]minor bug fix in the install and upgrade routines. [/quote]Download the file from the Forge, unpack and FTP the files to the module folder. And try again.
elkman
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: [SOLVED] Fatal Error after Upgrade 1.11.6 to 1.11.10

Post by elkman »

Thanks Rolf, that worked.

Question, why did my post show up in the Lounge instead of the Installation category where it was originally posted?
Rolf
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: [SOLVED] Fatal Error after Upgrade 1.11.6 to 1.11.10

Post by Rolf »

Glad you got it sorted.

That board is only meant for Core and Core modules.

Return to “The Lounge”